What Are Cookies
How We Manage Cookies
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites include...
- Cookie created by us in order to enable you to a make purchases on our website
- Third party companies that can help us in the marketing and analysis of our products
- Third party companies that assist us in the advertising of our brand and products
What are cookies used for?
The main reasons that we use and rely on cookies include...
- Technical - to assist our website in site navigation and online purchasing
- Research - to help us asses whether a particular marketing campaign or customer service initiative is a success or not
- Marketing - to assist our company is advertising via web banner adverts, and/or targeted updates on social media.
- Legal - to help us meet contractual obligations to third party payment solutions, as and when you purchase from our website
How Do I Disable Cookies?
You can disable cookies at any time on via the setting on the website browser of your choice - but please note that if you do decide to disable cookies, our website may not operate properly. If you only disable third party cookies only, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our site. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our site.
For the four most popular browsers in use as of today, you can disable cookies by following these instructions...
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge...
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options